Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Better....

Finally, life is getting better - we are settling into routine and finding ways to make the "work" of life more manageable...
Work is still, just that... I come home weary most days, not looking forward to the next, but oh well - it is paying the bills and allowing me to be here with the incredible man God has blessed me with!!
Last night we went and played wiffle ball on the tennis courts - it was fun!! Then after Alex was in bed, we watched another episode of corner gas which is my new favorite show!
This morning i was able to get the bed changed which helps me feel like I am accomplishing things..For lunch I am going to treat myself to Subway :-) On the pretense of getting alex meds of course :-)
So gotta run to the kiddos - keeping my fingers crossed for a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment